Kabir and I studied about stalactites and stalagmites and then, we found an experiment online where we can grow our own stalactites and stalagmites.
So, we took a wool yarn, folded and twisted it to make it thick and appropriate length. Then we tied magnet on both the ends. We took two empty jars, filled them with warm water and then saturated them with baking soda. Also, we added food coloring. Then we left it alone for two months. It was very fascinating to see the growth at the end of two months. Unfortunately, the photos I had taken at the end of two months were deleted by mistake. However here is one photo that was taken when we set up the experiment and a couple that were taken after a few weeks.