Unit 5 comprised of studying Middle East. We studied history and geography of the region from the book: Journey to the Eastern Hemisphere by April Lotempio.
We watched only one video of Shri Mataji in Middle East: 1998-0416 Talk to Yogis, Dubai
We studied following books:
- 52 Days by Camel: My Sahara Adventure by Lawrie Raskin and Debora Pearson
- Traveling Man: The Journey of Ibn Battuta 1325-1354 by James Rumford
- Ali and the Golden Eagle by Wayne Grover
- Shadow Spinner by Susan Fletcher
- Seven Daughters and Seven Sons by Barbara Cohen and Bahija Lovejoy (I skip the inappropriate parts while reading). Arjun tried to make predictions before each part in the book.
We watched Kahlil Gibran’s The Prophet on Amazon Prime.
We made following food: